Web Analytics Intern (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Support the Web Analytics team on client projects on tracking audit and testing
- Ensure data tracking quality through QA processes and troubleshooting
- Work closely with other expert teams, such as Advanced Data and Marketing Analytics, User Experience or Social Media Analytics
- Support in documenting new and existing processes
- Learn to work with modern tools including GA4, Serever-Side tracking, GTM, Google Ads, Meta Pixel, Jira etc.
- Execute end-to-end tests to ensure compliance with all business, technical, and functional requirements
What we require:
- Enrollment in a university degree program in computer science, web development, data science or similar
- Basic Knowledge of front end development
- Good understanding of how the web works (concept of web cookies)
- Initial experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Strong interest in web, technology, and data topics
- Detail-oriented approach to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Ability to work effectively under the guidance of more senior engineers and adapt to feedback
- Good time management and reliable adherence to deadlines
- Fluent in English, German is of advantage
What you can expect:
- Become part of a fast growing, motivated, technology-savvy and creative team
- Benefit from a variety of opportunities for personal and professional development as well as a great learning and working atmosphere
- Gain valuable insights and experience in new digital business models and best practices across eight different industries
- Gain understanding of web analytics and digital marketing environment
- Take responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy healthy and free catering in the office, sports sessions & team events as well as other company benefits
- Look forward to a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office options at the Munich or Berlin locations
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130