"Digital due diligence: Systematically evaluating the digital growth potential of companies" is the title of the article written by the experts Anja Konhäuser , Dr. Stefan Sambol, Toni Stork, Christiane Jauch, Christian Brugger, Florian Ewald, Max Kneissl, Dr. Felix Marcinowski and Alexander Hahn, a professor from the Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm.
Executive Summary: In the digital age, digital due diligence is increasingly important in order to assess:
1. Digital business models, processes, IT, risks, and growth potential of the target company.
2. Digital performance of the company in comparison to the main competitors.
3. Digital perception of the brand: The better known and more popular it is, the easier organic traffic can get generated through the company's channels, and customer acquisition costs are lowered.
4. The level of digital maturity and the company's digital know-how.
5. The development of customer behavior is also examined using Big Data.
6. Efficiency and the potential of the target company's online channels.
OMMAX was the first company developing 7 years ago the concept of digital due diligence and since then participated in more than 200+ deals with many >1bn€ deal value focusing on commercial-, digital-, tech/product-, and data due diligence for both sell-side and buy-side mandates.
Do you want to know more about our experience in transaction advisory? Get in touch!