Digital Rockstars in Tourism
The online tourism industry is booming
- More than 34 million Germans (43%) book their trip online
- 23.1 billion Euro turnover in 2016 by online bookings (min. stay of 1 night)
- The online tourism market in Germany is booming
- E-tourism advertising market grows to 633 million euros
(+ 47.7% compared to 2015)
Digital visibility is a precondition for success in the tourism industry. A look at the industry’s high-flyers shows that the strategic interaction of SEO, paid search, content, social media and business intelligence can give rise to a top player in the online market in just a few years. How can a digital strategy be successfully planned and implemented? The presentation will reveal insights and best practice examples.
With OMMAX' digital expert analyses, we have selected the 5 digital rockstars in the tourism industry within the various digital channels - download the presentation and see which brands and companies outperform their competition and how they do it:
- Organic Search: FTI
- Paid Search: Booking.com
- Social Media: TUI
- Affiliates & Referral: L'TUR
- Brand Building: Novasol
Download our white paper in German or English by filling out the form to the right!