Consultant / Manager Tech Transaction Advisory / Strategy (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You advise leading financial investors and private equity firms by scoping, executing, and managing product, technology, and data due diligence engagements.
- You structure, prepare, and communicate due diligence analyses in the context of buy-side and sell-side transactions.
- You consult national and international companies regarding business growth potential and derive measures for performance optimization, including conceptualization of target state and an indication of required investments.
- You manage stakeholder communication as well as project timelines, budget, and delivery.
- You co-develop an equity story and value-creation opportunities for portfolio companies.
- You design and prepare business, market, and key technology views.
- You compose whitepapers on trends in technology and industry playbooks.
- You prepare and lead activities such as workshops, meetings, research, and stakeholder briefings for both client and internal projects.
What we require:
- You hold a university degree with excellent grades in computer sciences, business, economics, or a related discipline.
- You possess a Master’s degree (for a junior role) or have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience with a focus on technology consulting, transaction advisory, or digital strategy/transformation (for a senior role).
- You have experience in software development and/or deep learning models, which is a plus.
- You have M&A (consulting) experience, also considered a plus.
- You demonstrate an excellent understanding of the impact of technology concerning business scalability and product-market fit.
- You exhibit high analytical ability in the context of auditing complex tech-driven business models.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are service-oriented, highly motivated, and a curious team player.
- You speak fluent English and German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130