Helping you remain agile in a changing market
Your company’s responsiveness towards market trends and disruptions is critical. Traditional sales organization and go-to-market approaches are often outdated and require a digital perspective. Our team helps you to fill the pipeline with high quality leads through automated and interconnected digital campaigns.
We accomplish this by automating your value chain for improved lead generation. With the collection of user data and the creation of user profiles, our clients can run fast customer analysis and target specific groups more effectively. As a result, a business model can remain agile, not only towards market trends, but also digital disruptions. The resulting channel expertise ensures omnichannel strategy success.
Our team of global experts applies their combined knowledge to improve sales and sales efficiencies while providing both higher transparencies and optimized lead to sales processes. By better nurturing prospects and retaining existing clients, we create a high return on investment (ROI) on media spend and value for our clients. This approach proficiently meets current customer demands, at every touchpoint, and allows the flexibility necessary to provide consumers with the best content.
The collective outcome improves sales, provides higher transparency, and optimizes lead to sales processes.
- Discover high quality leads through automated and interconnected digital campaigns
- Increase sales rates and closing speed through efficient, standardized processes
- Create high ROI and retain existing customers with up and cross-selling
- Efficiently manage sales activities with best-in-class sales tools and technology
Since its founding in 1992 in the UK, Waterlogic has been a leading innovator, manufacturer and global distributor of point-of-use (POU) water purification systems to business enterprises including offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools and restaurants in over 50 countries around the world.
- OMMAX supported the Waterlogic’s global digital transformation roll out to 16 markets between 2015 and 2019
- The setup and execution of the digital lead generation strategy resulted in 100k valuable leads generated throughout digital channels since 2016
- Digital initiatives resulted in 10x ROI for Waterlogic and 75 million € customer lifetime value