Working directly with you to meet a new wave of digital consumers
We offer specially developed marketing strategies designed to enhance your brand management and customer targeting. Our international team of marketing experts establishes a data-driven plan to target customers, measure campaigns, and budget expenditures. The analysis of marketing activities identifies improvements necessary for your transformation and success.
Each digital marketing channel is unique in terms of structure, objective, features, or tools, and even the audience it attracts. The key question remains which channel can give your business the best return on investment (ROI)? To determine where you should focus your digital marketing efforts, looking at data helps in ranking the effectiveness of different marketing channels.
- Increase the digital visibility of your company, products, and services
- Apply a sophisticated and user-friendly tracking and reporting system
- Discover profitable customer insights
- Measure digital marketing KPIs in real-time
- Implement a fast and data-driven adaptation of marketing measures
- Broaden your company’s influence through dynamic brand promotion
Future winners think about marketing/sales optimization and growth in new ways, actively pursuing multiple digital transformation dimensions. Here is how, by integrating its business and technology strategy with the right partner, CWS built future growth for more than 10,000 employees and a 2019 revenue above €1,180 million!
- >4.5 billion € total revenue
- >10,000 employees
- >1.180 million € revenue in 2019
Univativ is a personnel service provider for students, alumni, and young professionals. Univativ offers career opportunities in DAX 30 companies as well as medium-sized companies and start-ups. By tailoring job offers to the individual needs of young potentials, it is possible to search throughout a city, industry, or even for flexible working models.
- Development of a new digital platform
- Set-up of a holistic digital lead generation strategy
- More than 12,000 registrations of new applicants
What is standard in e-commerce, often does not apply to luxury brands. Nevertheless, these companies must arrive in the digital age. Here is why and how.Read more
More than 90 % of all pages get no organic traffic at all from Google. Here is how to push your content into the other 10 percent.Read more
Many companies still lack an understanding of how AI can help them. A look at the benefits, areas of application and the approach to AI marketing.Read more
The Corona pandemic has shown that a strong online presence is very important for sales departments nowadays. But how can they succeed in the digital age?Read more
The age of third-party cookies is coming to an end: A new law will come into force on December 21, 2021, which will make it difficult to track usage data. But there are alternatives that companies can use.Read more
The possibilities for generating data continue to grow and offer immense opportunities for digital marketing - if the data is used correctly and the appropriate strategies are derived from it. These five trends should be on every marketing agenda.Read more
Looking to beat your marathon PR this year? OR just thinking of regularly getting off your couch? Whether you’re aiming to shave off a few pounds or training for the next Olympics, digitalization in the fitness industry can help you build a clear…Read more
Im Umgang mit Bloggern, YouTubern und Instagrammern sind einige Feinheiten zu beachten.Read more
Changes in data protection laws are making life more difficult for marketers. This article explains how CWS managed to execute a powerful digital marketing strategy despite these changes.Read more