Working directly with you to meet a new wave of digital consumers
We offer specially developed marketing strategies designed to enhance your brand management and customer targeting. Our international team of marketing experts establishes a data-driven plan to target customers, measure campaigns, and budget expenditures. The analysis of marketing activities identifies improvements necessary for your transformation and success.
Each digital marketing channel is unique in terms of structure, objective, features, or tools, and even the audience it attracts. The key question remains which channel can give your business the best return on investment (ROI)? To determine where you should focus your digital marketing efforts, looking at data helps in ranking the effectiveness of different marketing channels.
- Increase the digital visibility of your company, products, and services
- Apply a sophisticated and user-friendly tracking and reporting system
- Discover profitable customer insights
- Measure digital marketing KPIs in real-time
- Implement a fast and data-driven adaptation of marketing measures
- Broaden your company’s influence through dynamic brand promotion
Future winners think about marketing/sales optimization and growth in new ways, actively pursuing multiple digital transformation dimensions. Here is how, by integrating its business and technology strategy with the right partner, CWS built future growth for more than 10,000 employees and a 2019 revenue above €1,180 million!
- >4.5 billion € total revenue
- >10,000 employees
- >1.180 million € revenue in 2019
Univativ is a personnel service provider for students, alumni, and young professionals. Univativ offers career opportunities in DAX 30 companies as well as medium-sized companies and start-ups. By tailoring job offers to the individual needs of young potentials, it is possible to search throughout a city, industry, or even for flexible working models.
- Development of a new digital platform
- Set-up of a holistic digital lead generation strategy
- More than 12,000 registrations of new applicants