restructure your recruiting process
An innovative recruitment approach is critical to your company’s success – especially when you consider that 80% of people starting a new job have not actively searched for it. This is the result of a recent LinkedIn study.
To help you attract the attention of potential applicants and meet their expectations, our team restructures your recruiting process around digital services and the right channels. The result is a strategy that finds new talent - and then retains it. We do this by providing tailored employee services and digital communication tools that facilitate the exchange between employee and employer.
In order to achieve sustainable success with your innovative recruiting strategy, it is advisable to take a long-term approach and not (only) rely on one-off measures. As a result, you benefit from a larger pool of qualified talent, lower recruitment costs, higher efficiency and increased employee loyalty.
We audit your brand’s digital employer branding status across multiple channels and for different target groups and identify potential optimization measures. The elaboration of target-group tailored employer branding positions your brand as an attractive, contemporary, and high-value employer.
Each applicant requires a unique approach. By measuring the digital channels, we can define key recruiting channels for your company and understand the cost per application. The collected data allows you to understand applicant origin, employer retention, and remaining sick days through a user-friendly HR dashboard.
Univativ is a personnel service provider for students, alumni, and young professionals. Univativ offers career opportunities in DAX 30 companies as well as medium-sized companies and start-ups. By tailoring job offers to the individual needs of young potentials, it is possible to search throughout a city, industry, or even for flexible working models.
- Development of a new digital platform
- Set-up of a holistic digital lead generation strategy
- More than 12,000 registrations of new applicants
aiutanda GmbH was founded in 2017 as an initiative of private entrepreneurs. The initiative aims to shape the industry of outpatient health care in Germany and establish as the market and quality leader. Of importance are services in the field of outpatient nursing care for the elderly and sick as well as the provision of homecare products and people who help caringly for people in need.
- OMMAX supported in the development of a customized applicant journey which lay the grounds for a fast and professional applicant management
- Digital initiatives and the launch of an optimized website resulted in a higher number of sessions and conversions as well as in a halved cost per lead
- The creation and implementation of target group specific and visually striking social media campaigns resulted in a continuously growing social media community and in a significantly higher number of applications