Strengthen customer relations and foster great experiences
Your customer interactions and services are far more critical than any product. To ensure a sustainable and long-term customer relationship, we help you manage your customer’s expectations throughout every part of their journey.
Our team guides you through the implementation of a modern digital experience platform (DXP) solution that both centralizes content distribution and unifies data across all channels. A strong DXP serves as the base for a successful business model, bringing you to the forefront of market competition.
DXP - What to consider
The most important criteria when choosing a DXP is the compatibility to all external applications that will be in use (CMS, CRM, ERP, DAM, BI-Analysis). Excellent compatibility leads to a successful integration within your company’s infrastructure.
With our expertise, we support you in choosing the right solution for your business.
Our dedicated team of global experts work closely with you to define the best digital strategy, evaluate technology requirements, and integrate the best DXP-solution. Our approach implements a scalable omnichannel platform that allows publishing and data clustering from one seamless system.
Achieving business goals with a DXP vs. a CMS
Clear business objectives are the basis for the selection of a DXP. While using a CMS can help a business focus on uncomplex web content delivery, a DXP can help businesses leapfrog on the customer experience ladder and strengthen their competitive edge through:
- Seamlessly integrated e-commerce capabilities
- Dynamic, interactive and personalized experiences
- Omnichannel brand presentation (websites, storefronts, apps, etc.)
How can a DXP achieve business impact?
A DXP enables businesses to hone their customer experiences and boost business operations success:
- +73% of customers rate experience as key for purchasing decisions
- 10p.p. additional revenue growth for companies prioritizing customer experience
- +75% time savings by managing customer experience content in a DXP
What criteria should be considered for DXP vendor selection?
The DXP vendor landscape includes very well-established players, such as Salesforce, Adobe Experiece Platform, Ibexa, Acquia and Sitecore. Although it can seem daunting to approach such a complex landscape, the evaluation of core criteria provide guidance for a smoother selection and decision making process:
- Functional coverage: Personalization capabilities, Commerce feature set, Automation flows
- Flexibility: Ease of integrations, Modular scaling, Openness
- Time to market: Out of the box features, Training effort, Support availability
- Tech stack: Resource access, Expertise fit, Relevance
- TCO: Setup resources, License fees, Operability
How We Help Our Clients
The CWS Case
Future winners think about marketing/sales optimization and growth in new ways, actively pursuing multiple digital transformation dimensions. Here is how, by integrating its business and technology strategy with the right partner, CWS built future growth for more than 10,000 employees and a 2019 revenue above €1,180 million!
- >4.5 billion € total revenue
- >10,000 employees
- >1.180 million € revenue in 2019
The Median Case
MEDIAN is the biggest private operator of rehabilitation facilities in Germany with an outstanding reputation. The group operates 122 rehab clinics, sociotherapeutic facilities and care centres and 19,200 beds and treatment stations. This corporate group employs about 15,000 people in 13 German federal states. The medical focus of its work is on neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopaedic rehabilitation. In addition to the specialised clinics, the corporate group also owns acute care hospitals, therapy centres, outpatient clinics and reintegration facilities.
- 120 clinics successfully merged from in the same tech environment
- + 152% Organic conversions
- + 603% Organic visibility
- + 149% SEO-Sessions within 1 year (YoY 2020 vs. 2021)
- + 96% Overall Sessions (since 2017)
- + 932% Overall Conversions (since 2017)