The Impact of Digitalization on Business Services
Digital transformation has introduced younger corporate buyers with new expectations. The age of email and regular acquisition habits is fading, and consistent information across all channels is in demand. As expectations and sophistication increase, B2B companies are struggling to provide appropriate digital technologies. Automation and digitalisation allow for more efficient operating models across all areas of the companies. Besides, digital transformations support strong growth and allow to reduce costs and increase margins for business services companies. In particular, new expectation of buyers include an easy access to information and simple, straightforward purchasing processes.
Innovative companies are ready to adjust and meet the expectations of their clientele. Industry leaders who optimize their digital channels with consistent information see an improvement of high-value deals by 25%.1 Additionally, digitally prepared companies have a head start on the estimated $8.1 trillion B2B market value.2
- A lack of guidance in both adaptation and big data analysis keeps managers from making methodical decisions
- Leaders report that unique business traits make analytical tools challenging to utilize and worry that modern approaches do not accurately address the market
- Current markets expect businesses to provide innovative services and products, leading to problematic customer and talent retainment for those unwilling to adapt
- As digitalized corporate buyers enter the market, with an increasing amount of experience, they expect the proficiency of B2C commerce in their professional lives
Improve customer engagement
By providing quality content that is relative to customer language and habits, businesses can improve customer engagement throughout their digital channels
Improve customer satisfaction
Improve customer satisfaction and market relevance by placing more emphasis on readily accessible information throughout company websites and social media
Appeal to younger corporate buyers
Appeal to demanding corporate buyers through innovative commerce and modern workflows
Fill the gap of digital adaptation and gain ground with contemporary dashboards and communication procedures
We help global business leaders to stay current within the digital ecosystem. By providing thorough research and industry knowledge, our business clientele gains a competitive market advantage. Our state-of-the-art digital measures aim to give business leaders the necessary foresight to become industry pioneers. We support clients in rethinking their traditional, mainly offline oriented, value chain and we accompany the whole journey of the digital transformation.
Our international team has assisted >700 realized projects in digital strategy, digital operational excellence, data science, and transaction advisory services. With a team that speaks over 20 languages, and a 50% female-male ratio, we ensure both effective communication and representation throughout the advisory process.
LSG Group is a leading provider to companies in the travel industry, with various food and logistics products and services under its expert brands like LSG Sky Chefs.
- Digital management of 6 brands over >5 years
- Relaunch of 4 website platforms
- 70% increase in total followers on social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn), supported by paid activities over 2 years
- >180k impressions generated for global strategic marketing campaigns
Since its founding in 1992 in the UK, Waterlogic has been a leading innovator, manufacturer and global distributor of point-of-use (POU) water purification systems to business enterprises including offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools and restaurants in over 50 countries around the world.
- OMMAX supported the Waterlogic’s global digital transformation roll out to 16 markets between 2015 and 2019
- The setup and execution of the digital lead generation strategy resulted in 100k valuable leads generated throughout digital channels since 2016
- Digital initiatives resulted in 10x ROI for Waterlogic and 75 million € customer lifetime value