The foundation of competitive growth
Our go-to-market approach delivers an evaluation of growth potentials, ROI, short-term actions, and data-driven market share analyses within 6 to 10 weeks.
We can identify your audience, use cases, and buyer personas by gaining a deeper understanding of your offline and online market dynamics, key drivers, and competition. The finalized research is used to deliver a multichannel marketing approach along the sales funnel that maximizes lead generation, identifies market opportunities, and product-to-market introduction.
OMMAX guides you through thorough market research, customer data and product offering analysis, continual strategy optimization, and reliable goal tracking.
- Leverage existing growth potential, increase digital reach, and maximize lead generation
- Gain a deep understanding of offline and online market dynamics, key drivers, and competitive environment
- Develop a pioneering strategy based on market research, customer data, and product analysis
- Capture the development of buyer personas through current stakeholder interviews and customer journey analysis
Since its founding in 1992 in the UK, Waterlogic has been a leading innovator, manufacturer and global distributor of point-of-use (POU) water purification systems to business enterprises including offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools and restaurants in over 50 countries around the world.
- OMMAX supported the Waterlogic’s global digital transformation roll out to 16 markets between 2015 and 2019
- The setup and execution of the digital lead generation strategy resulted in 100k valuable leads generated throughout digital channels since 2016
- Digital initiatives resulted in 10x ROI for Waterlogic and 75 million € customer lifetime value