Digital mountains

Digital Go-to-Market

The foundation of competitive growth

Our digital go-to-market strategy delivers an evaluation of growth potentials, return on investment (ROI), short-term actions, and data-driven market share analyses within 6 to 10 weeks.

We can identify your audience, use cases, and buyer personas by gaining a deeper understanding of your offline and online market dynamics, key drivers, and competition. The finalized research is used to deliver a multichannel marketing approach along the sales funnel that maximizes lead generation, identifies market opportunities, and product-to-market introduction.

OMMAX guides you through market research, customer data and product offering analysis, continual strategy optimization, and reliable goal tracking.

Sailing regatta

With an OMMAX digital go-to-market strategy, you can:

  • Leverage existing growth potential, increase digital reach, and maximize lead generation
  • Gain a deep understanding of offline and online market dynamics, key drivers, and competitive environment
  • Develop a pioneering strategy based on market research, customer data, and product analysis
  • Capture the development of buyer personas through current stakeholder interviews and customer journey analysis

Digital Go-to-Market Clients

How We Help Our Clients

Two nurses


Case Study Software Healthcare Software Digital Go-to-Market Processes & Automation Digital Execution Healthcare

MEDIFOX DAN is a mid-sized German company that pioneered in the market of software solutions for out-patient healthcare companies. Nowadays, they have expanded their product portfolio to the in-patient sector and therapy practices. Known for excellent service management and consistent software development, MEDIFOX DAN provides a state-of-the-art product.

Read case study

  • Setup of Digital Eco-System including state-of-the-art digital experience platform

  • Optimized Sales Funnel to decrease drop out rates

  • 3.5 years later after we started collaboration, MEDIFOX DAN was sold to ResMed for US$1BN

Read case study

The Waterlogic / Culligan Case

Case Study E-Commerce Lead Generation Sales Funnel Optimization Digital Go-to-Market Digital Execution E-commerce Business Services

Since its founding in 1992 in the UK, Waterlogic has been a leading innovator, manufacturer and global distributor of point-of-use (POU) water purification systems to business enterprises including offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools and restaurants in over 50 countries around the world.

Read case study

  • OMMAX supported the Waterlogic’s global digital transformation roll out to 16 markets between 2015 and 2019 
  • The setup and execution of the digital lead generation strategy resulted in 100k valuable leads generated throughout digital channels since 2016
  • Digital initiatives resulted in 10x ROI for Waterlogic and 75 million € customer lifetime value

Read case study

Our Experts

Industry Insights


E-Commerce for Luxury Brands – Best Practices
Digital MarketingMarketingGrowth StrategyDigital Go-to-MarketE-commerce

What is standard in e-commerce, often does not apply to luxury brands. Nevertheless, these companies must arrive in the digital age. Here is why and how.

Read more
The Important Role of Digital Advisory Boards
Growth StrategyDigital Go-to-MarketDigital Strategy

Digitization must be a top priority. But most business leaders can't be up-to-date on tech trends all the time. This is where digital advisory boards come in.

Read more
4 Steps Toward Content Performance
Digital MarketingMarketingGrowth StrategyDigital Go-to-Market

More than 90% of all pages get no organic traffic at all from Google. Here is how to push your content into the other 10%.

Read more


OMMAX joins forces with VWO
AnnouncementBusiness ServicesDigital Go-to-MarketDigital MarketingDigital Experience PlatformDigital StrategyE-commerceSales Funnel OptimizationRetention StrategyUX

In today's dynamic and customer-centric business environment, outstanding digital experiences play a vital role in companies' performance. By employing data-driven testing and decision making, companies can understand how they impact user behavior…

Read more
Motor MG ZS EV
MG Motor Germany Trusts OMMAX for Their Go-To-Market Strategy
Digital Go-to-MarketAutomotive

OMMAX supports MG Motor Germany in the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy in Germany – the collaboration encompasses a digital growth strategy with a focus on lead generation, sales acceleration, and customer journey excellence to…

Read more
ghd heat protection styling
ghd Engages OMMAX for Digital Multi-Channel Growth Strategy
Digital Go-to-Market

We support ghd in developing and implementing a data-driven multi-channel go-to-market strategy in Germany and Austria to optimize ghd's digital brand visibility and sales.

Read more