Consultant Sitecore (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You consult our customers in the areas of implementation, expansion, and improvement of Sitecore products.
- You analyze the technical landscape, requirements, and processes of our customers to support the configuration of the Sitecore CMS.
- You co-design and enable Sitecore systems and create technical concepts for implementations in agile work processes.
- You coordinate between client teams and our project teams to address requests in the implementation process.
- You accompany the different phases of the implementation projects and develop a user-friendly system for our customers.
What we require:
- You have completed an apprenticeship as a computer scientist or hold a university degree with excellent grades in business informatics, business administration, information management or a related discipline and/or have appropriate long-term work experience in the .NET web environment.
- You bring work experience as a consultant in the Sitecore environment, especially with Content Hub, and have initial experience with new products such as CDP, Sitecore Headless and Sitecore Search.
- You ideally hold a Sitecore Content Hub Admin or DEV certification, and have experience in Azure and DevOps environments.
- You might have experience with .NET and front-end technology development.
- You possess expertise and find joy in working with various Sitecore modules such as Sitecore Forms, EXM or SXA.
- You are eager to learn, curious to build Sitecore expertise and have a passion for digitalisation and innovation.
- You have confidence and a customer-focused demeanour combined with strong communication skills.
- You speak fluent English and ideally German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130