Director Sustainability Compliance (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You take on the exciting role of an inspiring and highly responsible leader establishing our new ESGvolution business unit and service offering in our Munich office.
- You identify methods for reducing ESG-related risks, ensuring compliance and generate opportunities for creating sustainable value within organisations.
- You lead projects within a transaction environment, including ESG readiness, ESG due diligence, and ESG strategy development.
- You manage projects with a focus on compliance to ensure a tangible and positive impact on sustainability efforts.
- You stay on top of ESG-related risks, issues, trends, and latest developments to finetune our service offering to market and legal requirements.
What we require:
- You hold a Master's degree with excellent grades in a relevant discipline (MBA is a plus).
- You have at least 6 years of professional experience in ESG consulting, sustainable finance, corporate sustainability or related fields.
- You are an expert in sustainability consulting with a proven track record of successful projects.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of ESG frameworks (e.g. ESRS, CSRD) and emerging trends in sustainable business practices.
- You are enthusiastic and interested in sustainability issues, with a genuine passion for business development and an understanding of financial and business processes.
- You are proactive, highly analytical, yet entrepreneurial, combined with a creative mindset and an ability to use data to inform strategic decision making.
- You demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You complement your profile with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ESG concepts to diverse audiences.
- You are a service-oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work.
- You are fluent in English and ideally German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130