Intern Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You support our Digital Marketing team in our Munich or London office, where you can further develop your expertise in SEO, SEA, and paid social media.
- You participate in strategic projects and work closely with other teams to gain a broad range of knowledge across various digital marketing channels (SEA, social media, content, project management, and business intelligence).
- You support digital social media and SEA consultants in the development and implementation of social media strategies and projects with a focus on paid social media (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and assist in the design and management of SEA campaigns (including search and shopping campaigns).
- You explore and define SEO potential (including keyword and market research or competitor analyses) for our international clients.
- You research new digital trends, especially in the areas of SEO, SEA, and paid social media.
What we require:
- You currently study business, economics, computer science, marketing, sales or a related discipline with excellent grades.
- You have your first relevant experience in digital marketing.
- You possess an enthusiasm and affinity for digital technologies.
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- You have strong analytical skills and a well-structured way of working.
- You speak fluent English and ideally German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130