Intern Web Analytics (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You support our Web Analytics team on client projects with tracking audits and testing.
- You ensure data tracking quality through quality assurance processes and troubleshooting.
- You work closely with our other expert teams, such as Advanced Data and Marketing Analytics, User Experience, or Social Media Analytics.
- You support in documenting new and existing processes.
- You learn to work with modern tools, including GA4, Serever-Side tracking, GTM, Google Ads, Meta Pixel, Jira, etc.
- You execute end-to-end tests to ensure compliance with all business, technical, and functional requirements.
What we require:
- You are currently studying computer science, web development, data science or a similar discipline with excellent grades.
- You gained initial practical experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager - additional exposure is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of how the web works, including the concept of web cookies.
- You possess a keen interest in the web, technology and data.
- You have the ability to work effectively under the guidance of senior engineers and adapt to feedback.
- You maintain a detail-oriented approach to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You possess good time management skills and are reliable in meeting deadlines.
- You speak English fluently and ideally German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130