Intern / Working Student UX / UI Design (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You develop holistic brand experiences, taking into account all stages of user touchpoints.
- You develop user-centric solutions and modern user interfaces based on previous user experience / design experience.
- You support project leads in making sustainable design decisions and continuously improve the customer journey using defined KPIs, behavioural analysis, and user testing.
- You create all types of visuals and layouts using the Adobe Creative Cloud tool stack.
- You develop user-centric strategies and processes, such as user journeys, information infrastructures, and wireframes, in close collaboration with project managers.
- You contribute your creative solutions and ideas.
What we require:
- You are currently studying a degree in visual communications, marketing, brand development, digital media, web design or a related discipline (Master's programme is a plus).
- You have gained initial work experience in web design and have a strong design portfolio to show.
- You have a very good knowledge of a range of web design tools including Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and, ideally, user research tools.
- You are able to create, refine, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- You have an understanding of user-centred design methods and responsive web design.
- You demonstrate a customer-focused mindset combined with a bold, patient and persistent personality with lots of imagination and creativity.
- You are fluent in English and, ideally, German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130