Manager Tax & Procurement (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Creation and preparation of annual financial statements for OMMAX and its subsidiaries
- Continuous development of finance processes and clarification of accounting issues (HGB and taxes)
- Setting up a transfer pricing model for foreign subsidiaries (especially UK)
- (Technical) support of accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank accounting as well as invoice verification and account reconciliation (Germany / UK / subsidiaries)
- Creation and introduction of policies and guidelines
- Management of the procurement area with a focus on price negotiations and procurement planning
- Introduction and integration of procurement processes as well as the preparation and creation of tenders in the organization
- Collaboration on specialist topics and projects
What we require:
- Successfully completed training in the field of accounting or a successfully completed university degree, preferably with a focus on accounting or business and tax law
- Professional experience in accounting or auditing, training as a tax consultant is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and DATEV
- Good knowledge of the preparation of annual financial statements of corporations
- Knowledge of UK law and accounting is an advantage
- Good experience in (strategic) purchasing
- Independent, proactive and reliable way of working
- Communicative team player with a passion for the work
- Fluent German and very good English skills
What you can expect:
- Become part of a fast-growing, motivated and creative team
- Help shape a state of the art finance area and take responsibility in the selection, introduction and support of new tools in a very tech-savvy environment with a drive for innovation and change
- Gain valuable insights and experience in the private equity environment and manage a diverse portfolio of investments and investment companies
- Enjoy snacks and drinks in the office, sports sessions & team events and other company benefits
- Look forward to a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and the option to work from home in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130