Manager Transaction Advisory / Strategy (m/f/d) - London
What we look for:
- You advise management in the development of commercial / digital / tech / data due diligence reports for both buy- and sell-side transactions.
- You conduct (digital) business models analyses for leading private equity clients in an international context.
- You support in developing equity stories and (digital) value creation initiatives for portfolio companies of our private equity clients.
- You identify client's advisory needs, structure the problem and assist in developing solutions.
- You analyze the strategic impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on business models and its application fields.
- You maintain close cross-project collaboration with our internal digital expert teams.
- You prepare presentations for client projects.
- You are responsible for core activities such as workshops, client meetings, research, business analyses and process development for both external and internal projects.
What we require:
- You hold a university degree in business, economics, computer science or a related discipline with excellent grades (Master's degree or MBA an advantage).
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant work experience with a focus on (digital) strategy consulting, transaction advisory or digital marketing.
- You have a strong affinity for technology, including digital marketing, tech or AI.
- You possess strong analytical skills combined with a creative mind.
- You show very good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a service-oriented and communicative team player with a passion for your work.
- You speak English fluently and ideally German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130