Senior Consultant Business Development & ESG (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Support in establishing our new ESGvolution business unit and service offering (https://www.esgvolution.com/)
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for and interest in sustainability topics, showcasing a genuine passion for business development and an understanding of financial and business processes
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in sustainability consulting, backed by a proven track record of successful projects
- Exhibit deep knowledge of ESG frameworks such as ESRS and CSRD, along with an awareness of emerging trends in sustainable business practices
- Show proficiency in Greenhouse Gas Inventory and Carbon Accounting (Scope 1-3), and an ability to apply this knowledge effectively in practical scenarios
- Stay informed about ESG-related risks, issues, and trends, and be capable of analyzing their impact on business operations
- Identify methods for reducing ESG-related risks and generating opportunities for creating sustainable value within organizations
- Express interest in projects within a transaction environment, including ESG readiness, ESG Due Diligence, and ESG strategy development
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate in projects with focus on execution (e.g. ESG impact measurement) ensuring a tangible and positive influence on sustainability efforts
What we require:
- A university degree in economics, business administration, computer science, business informatics or a related discipline, ideally with a focus on sustainability
- At least 2 years of related work experience in ESG roles at a consulting firm or sustainability institution
- Confident and strong presentation skills to communicate with internal and external contacts of different disciplines
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mentality with a goal-oriented and go-to-market mindset
- High analytical ability, yet creative
- Service oriented and communicative team player with passion for work
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, with German being a plus
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130