(Senior) Consultant Data Strategy (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You scope, conceptualize, and implement comprehensive, tailored data strategies for businesses across many sectors and industries, helping them fulfill their strategic business goals.
- You identify and evaluate different data use cases ranging from visualization and automated reporting to custom AI and machine learning applications running on advanced platform architectures.
- You define and develop the requirements, implications, and business impact of the chosen data strategy from several viewpoints (business, organization, analytics, technology, data security, etc.).
- You collaborate closely with our other expert teams, including data architecture, data analytics, digital transformation, digital marketing, or UX design, to develop ideal data solutions for our clients.
- You present your findings directly in workshops with client stakeholders, such as C-level executives, IT decision-makers, and business representatives.
- You guide and manage the end-to-end implementation of the data strategies, from infrastructure setup to creation of specific analytics solutions, together with data engineers and advanced analytics specialists.
What we require:
- You hold a university degree with excellent grades in Computer Science, Data Science, Management or Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related discipline (Master's degree, MBA or PhD an advantage).
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in data science, business analytics or data technology consulting, product management or development.
- You bring experience in technical due diligence or product and software development processes - additional exposure is a plus.
- You have in-depth knowledge of advanced analytics and data science, including use cases and possible implementations, data architecture including data storage, processing and pipeline concepts, data governance and legal implications such as GDPR, as well as experience in developing data-driven use cases with a customer-centric view.
- You have knowledge of e-commerce, digital marketing technologies or cloud infrastructure and concepts - additional experience is a plus.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You possess a natural ability to connect complex ('tech') topics directly to business relevance and convert them into clearly defined deliverables that meet the specific needs of stakeholders.
- You speak English fluently.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130