(Senior) Consultant HubSpot (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You are the driving force behind our HubSpot unit, focusing on the Marketing/Sales Hub and CRM.
- You are responsible for strategic planning, implementation, and helping our clients grow their businesses.
- You will work with our HubSpot experts and other members of our team to analyse and refine client requirements to identify the most appropriate business solutions.
- You create and develop customized marketing and sales campaigns tailored to our clients' specific audiences using HubSpot workflows, emails and automation.
- You collaborate with senior management to align objectives with organisational goals and strategies.
- You foster effective communication between project teams and senior management, sharing project-related information, reports and updates.
- You share valuable knowledge by leading external and internal workshops and pitches, as well as mentoring and guiding our Associates.
What we require:
- You hold a university degree with excellent grades in business, media, marketing, communications, or a related discipline (Master's degree or MBA are a plus).
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the HubSpot field for the senior role.
- You take ownership of your work and your personal development.
- You are willing to take on new projects and grow every day.
- You are an absolute team player with a hands-on mentality combined with a structured, proactive, and data-driven approach.
- You are fluent in English and, ideally, German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130