Senior Consultant Sustainability Compliance (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You demonstrate enthusiasm for and interest in sustainability topics, with particular interest in ESG compliance and sustainability reporting.
- You possess strong knowledge and experience in sustainability (compliance), ideally backed by a proven track record of successful projects.
- You exhibit deep knowledge of ESG frameworks such as ESRS and CSRD, along with an understanding of international standards like GRI, SASB or TCFD.
- You show proficiency in greenhouse gas inventory and carbon accounting (Scope 1-3), and an ability to apply this knowledge effectively in practical scenarios.
- You stay informed about ESG-related risks, issues, and trends, and analyze their impact on business operations, compliance, and reporting.
- You are interested in projects with focus on sustainability ensuring compliance with sustainability regulations and external requirements (e.g., sustainability reporting, double materiality analysis).
What we require:
- University degree with excellent grades in sustainability, compliance or economics, business administration, computer science, business informatics or a related discipline with a focus on sustainability
- At least 2 years of work experience in sustainability and/or compliance.
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highly analytical, yet creative mindset.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident appearance and strong presentation skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders from various disciplines.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mentality with a goal-oriented and go-to-market mindset.
- Service-oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work.
- Fluent in English and, ideally German.
What you can expect:
- Make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners.
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere.
- Gather a variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices .
- Take on responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment.
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits.
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130