(Senior) Data Analyst Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You collect, organise and evaluate data from various digital marketing channels, including but not limited to Google Ads, social media, email marketing and website analytics.
- You analyse and interpret data to identify trends, patterns and key performance indicators (KPIs) related to digital marketing campaigns.
- You develop dashboards, reports and visualisations to communicate data-driven insights to internal teams and clients.
- You work with digital marketing specialists to optimise campaigns based on data analysis and make recommendations for improvement.
- You conduct A/B testing and other experiments to assess the impact of changes on campaign performance.
- You monitor and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies, providing actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- You stay on top of industry trends and best practices in digital marketing analytics.
What we require:
- You hold a university degree with excellent grades in data analytics, statistics, marketing or a related discipline (Master's degree or MBA is a plus).
- You have at least 3 years work experience in digital marketing analytics or a similar role.
- You are experienced in using data visualisation tools (including Tableau, Power BI).
- You are proficient in data analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Microsoft Excel (knowledge of the Python programming language is a plus).
- You are familiar with digital marketing concepts and trends.
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable recommendations.
- You complement your profile with excellent communication skills to communicate complex data insights clearly and effectively,
- You are detail-oriented and highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130