Senior Editor – Thought Leadership (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You develop and implement a comprehensive thought leadership content strategy and establish streamlined processes that seamlessly integrate with the company's vision, goals, and target audience at our office in London
- You define overarching narrative themes for thought leadership content that effectively showcase the company's deep industry expertise and valuable insights
- You collaborate seamlessly with experts, consultants, and various stakeholders to identify timely and pertinent topics for thought-provoking and relevant thought leadership pieces
- You lead the development of impactful data-driven thought leadership content encompassing articles, whitepapers, reports, videos, press releases, and more and ensure content is meticulously researched, insightful, and engaging
- You edit and refine content to ensure clarity, coherence, and alignment with the company's established tone and style guidelines and provide constructive feedback to contributors to enhance overall content quality
- You fact-check thoroughly and verify sources to uphold the credibility and accuracy of all thought leadership materials
- You establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to gauge the effectiveness and reach of thought leadership content and regularly analyze and report on content strategy outcomes
- You stay attuned to industry shifts, market trends, competitive landscapes, and emerging topics to ensure our thought leadership remains at the forefront of industry conversations
- You collaborate closely with senior executives and consultants to ensure alignment of thought leadership content with the company's overarching business objectives and the discerned needs of our clients
What we require:
- University degree with excellent grades in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related discipline (Master's degree or MBA are a plus)
- Proven successful track record as a (Senior) Editor, Managing Editor, or in a similar role at top tier strategy consultancies
- Experience in effectively managing and leading diverse teams of writers, content creators, and designers
- Deep understanding of business strategy, management consulting, and current industry trends
- Proficiency in content management systems (CMS) and various publishing tools
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills combined with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in relation to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in cross-functional environments, managing multiple projects concurrently with a collaborative approach
- Fluent in English and, ideally, German
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: Join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. Make a real impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: Gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. Grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: Take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: Dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible, hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: Explore diverse paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: Enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130