Senior Editor – Thought Leadership (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive thought leadership content strategy and establish streamlined processes that seamlessly integrate with the company's vision, goals, and target audience.
- Define overarching narrative themes for thought leadership content that effectively showcase the company's deep industry expertise and valuable insights.
- Collaborate seamlessly with experts, consultants, and various stakeholders to identify timely and pertinent topics for thought-provoking and relevant thought leadership pieces.
- Lead the development of impactful data-driven thought leadership content encompassing articles, whitepapers, reports, videos, press releases, and more. Ensure content is meticulously researched, insightful, and engaging.
- Edit and refine content to ensure clarity, coherence, and alignment with the company's established tone and style guidelines. Provide constructive feedback to contributors to enhance overall content quality.
- Thoroughly fact-check and verify sources to uphold the credibility and accuracy of all thought leadership materials.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to gauge the effectiveness and reach of thought leadership content. Regularly analyze and report on content strategy outcomes.
- Stay attuned to industry shifts, market trends, competitive landscapes, and emerging topics to ensure our thought leadership remains at the forefront of industry conversations.
- Collaborate closely with senior executives and consultants to ensure alignment of thought leadership content with the company's overarching business objectives and the discerned needs of our clients.
What we require:
- You hold a university degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field, with a preference for a Master's degree and excellent academic results
- You have a successful track record as a (Senior) Editor, Managing Editor, or in a similar role within Tier 1 strategy consulting services.
- You exhibit a deep understanding of business strategy, management consulting, and current industry trends.
- Your writing, editing, and proofreading skills are excellent, showcasing meticulous attention to detail.
- You demonstrate experience in effectively managing and leading diverse teams of writers, content creators, and designers.
- You display proficiency in content management systems (CMS) and various publishing tools.
- You thrive in cross-functional environments, managing multiple projects concurrently with a collaborative approach.
- Your exceptional English skills ensure fluency in communication, both written and verbal, with both internal and external stakeholders. German skills are a plus.
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated, and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in London
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130