Director Paid Marketing (m/f/d) - London / Munich
What we look for:
- You take over the functional and disciplinary leadership and further development of the Digital Marketing team with a focus on paid marketing, i.e. SEA, paid social, display, programmatic advertising, performance marketing, etc.
- You are responsible for client acquisition, team staffing, project prioritization, project delivery and project success, project profitability and customer satisfaction within the Digital Marketing team.
- You actively develop the digital acquisition offering and strategy consulting services, such as MarTech and marketing strategy or marketing channel mix strategy.
- You grow in-house knowledge and initiate partnerships with external parties as well as nearshore agencies.
- You sell and implement digital projects in the area of marketing efficiency and digital go-to-market or lead gen and nurturing strategies for revenue growth in B2B and B2C environments.
- You oversee and manage clients, projects, and/or project workstreams by providing strategic input, guiding consultants, and ensuring quality.
- You establish and optimize standardization of processes and templates including quality assurance processes for ongoing projects or newly developed solutions.
- You play a proactive role in sales and pitching activities and develop new services based on recent trends and industry development.
- You cooperate with other department leads and the strategy units.
- You represent OMMAX and the Digital Marketing team at events, fairs, and universities.
- In collaboration with the People & Culture team you drive recruitment activities for the Digital Marketing team.
What we require:
- You hold an honours degree in business administration, marketing or a related discipline.
- You have at least 6 years of professional experience in the digital sector as a marketing specialist, both at a strategic and executional level, ideally in an agency or consulting environment.
- You possess expert knowledge and understanding of the MarTech landscape, state-of-the-art tools and current trends in digital marketing, as well as processes and channel-specific requirements such as Google Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- You demonstrate proven technical expertise and a data-driven approach to marketing activities, along with a good understanding of data privacy constraints, such as third party cookies.
- You have proven experience and excellent team coordination, leadership and project management skills.
- You show a good understanding of the relevance and impact of marketing analytics, tracking and the customer journey on marketing performance.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, as well as a structured and results-oriented way of working.
- You are a service-oriented and communicative team player with a high degree of personal responsibility and passion for your work.
- You speak fluent English and German (if based in Munich).
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130