Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You support management in all administrative and organisational tasks to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day business (including calendar management).
- You plan and coordinate customer appointments, company events, trade fairs, and other business related visits.
- You manage travel arrangements, including planning, preparation, and post-travel follow-up for the management team.
- You maintain professional internal and external correspondence in both English and German.
- You contribute to process improvement initiatives and assist in the development of new procedures.
- You act as a primary point of contact for the management team and external stakeholders.
- You take ownership of special projects, demonstrating effective project coordination and management skills.
- You oversee and manage office processes to optimise efficiency and support in the organisation of office events.
- You maintain the deal pipeline and private equity list.
- You prepare materials for board meetings.
- You manage and update HubSpot deals and contacts, maintain contact lists, and regularly update catch-up lists to ensure proper follow-up.
- You plan and organize roadshows and ensure smooth execution.
- You coordinate the collection of feedback on team projects and initiatives.
What we require:
- You hold a university degree with excellent grades or have completed a comparable apprenticeship followed by work experience.
- You have work experience in the field of office management and partner/executive assistance.
- You demonstrate very good organisational skills combined with a structured, independent, and reliable way of working.
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You are quick on your feet, show initiative, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a friendly appearance, as well as a creative and motivated personality.
- You are a service-oriented team player with a passion for work.
- You are fluent in English and German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130