Intern / Working Student HR Recruiting (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You support the People & Culture team along the entire recruiting funnel and applicant cycle
- You share responsibility in the area of active sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter) in order to identify and approach potential candidates
- You assist in coordinating and scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates, as well as conducting some interviews independently
- You assist in university marketing efforts by organizing and participating in career fairs and events at various universities to attract top-notch talent
- You assist with applicant data management and ensure proper documentation is maintained
- You assist in creating engaging job descriptions and marketing materials for recruitment efforts
- You conduct research and gather market intelligence to support recruitment strategies
- You contribute to projects and provide administrative support to HR and recruiting teams
What we require:
- Ongoing university studies with excellent grades in psychology, economics, business psychology, or a related discipline (Master's programme is a plus)
- Strong interest in people topics, as well as first experiences in the HR field (e.g., during an internship)
- Quick comprehension combined with a reliable and precise way of working
- Precise and structured communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, strong service-oriented mindset and awareness of the need for discretion in the HR team
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team in an international environment
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: Join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. Make a real impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: Gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. Grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: Take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: Dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible, hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: Explore diverse paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: Enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130