TISSO Naturprodukte specializes in the development and production of high-quality natural nutritional supplements. Founded in 1999, TISSO's range currently includes around 40 formulations, which are produced on-site in Germany and distributed internationally.
TISSO manages all processes along the value chain at their headquarters in Wenden, from their development and production departments to logistics and distribution. Therefore, TISSO's supplements comply with the high-quality standards of German food law and contain only permitted ingredients in permitted dosages.
TISSO focuses on holistic nutrient concepts, such as their trademarked MitoBiom® concept, which aims to provide the trillions of cells in our body with the nutrients they need for our bodies to perform optimally.
OMMAX developed and implemented an omnichannel digitalization strategy for TISSO, including an evolved market positioning and branding strategy with a new company identity (CI), logo, packaging, and website; as well as providing continuous strategy, digital marketing, and web development support to ensure long-term success.
- The megatrend health permeates all areas of life and defines lifestyles
- Digitalization in healthcare is manifesting itself in many areas from the health system to online consultations, self-tracking apps, etc.
- Implementation of a holistic digital marketing strategy with best-practice set-ups to scale digital reach and revenue
- Extension of the marketing strategy to the B2C target group within the framework of the website and e-commerce relaunch
Website relaunch with best-of-breed approach for a competitive digital presence
Integration of a UX and SEO-optimized e-commerce shop to expand to the B2C target group
Integration of an e-learning platform (LMS) for the further training of B2B customers
- Further development of the TISSO brand strategy to address the relevant target groups, representation of the brand values, differentiation from the competition, and integration of trends
Q1 2022: Digital Strategy
OMMAX conducted a holistic audit to determine the status quo for organic performance (SEO), performance marketing (SEA, Social), CRM /marketing automation, tech infrastructure, market trends, and the competitive landscape
Based on all insights, OMMAX developed a holistic omnichannel digital strategy
Q2 2022: Brand Development
In alignment with the new digital strategy, OMMAX developed a brand strategy including a market, SWOT, trend, gap, and competition analysis as well as future brand positioning, brand values, and personas
Derived from the evolved brand strategy, a new CI logo, branding, tonality, packaging, claims, etc. were designed
Q3 2022: Digital Marketing
- OMMAX developed a digital marketing strategy for B2C, B2B, and B2B2C
- Meta and Google Ads accounts were taken over by OMMAX, restructured, and optimized to state-of-the-art setups enabling the implementation of the revised strategy
- A new ad visual concept was developed and implemented
Q4 2022: Website Relaunch
- OMMAX carried out a complete front- and backend relaunch of the website, including a headless approach, new design, CMS (Typo3), e-commerce (Magento), e-learning platform (LMS3)
- Tracking setup implementation
- Setting up API integrations to existing systems
- OMMAX continues to manage the digital marketing workstreams SEO, SEA, and paid social media ensuring continuous optimization, testing, and new potentials for long-term success and growth
- The TISSO platform is continuously improved with CRO, tech, and UX measures, while all system maintenance and updates are taken over
- +19% e-commerce conversion rate YoY with website relaunch
- +47% website engagement
- >10x return on Adspend for paid digital marketing
"OMMAX's strategy expertise and extremely dedicated team made a strong impression on us during the collaboration. Thanks to their holistic perspective, they have supported us enormously in developing a holistic digitization strategy."
I would like to speak to an expert in: