Munich, February 2022
New senior heads at OMMAX - the digital consultancy is preparing for further international expansion.
Digital strategy, transformation, and transaction advisory require strong leadership. OMMAX is strengthening its senior staff to provide companies of all sizes and in all industries with the best possible advisory services and support on their path to digitalization.
Through the intercultural new hires, OMMAX is sharpening its international profile and preparing for further expansion.
Isabella Calderon Hoyos, VP Digital Strategy & Transactions
- Isabella brings 10+ years of experience in strategy consulting and commercial due diligence, working with both corporate and private equity clients.
- Prior to OMMAX, she made a career with PwC and Roland Berger, where she worked on 150+ commercial due diligence, restructuring, and strategy projects.
- She holds an MBA from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and Chicago Booth Business School, and a Diploma in International Business from ESB Reutlinge.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mihail Minev, VP Tech & Data Due Diligence
- Mihail has 12+ years of experience in the design and client delivery of scalable digital solutions and products in the context of M&A transactions.
- Prior to joining OMMAX, Mihail worked as Head of Delas Digital at PricewaterhouseCoopers, as well as Quantitative Financial Analyst at the Allianz Group in Munich.
- Mihail advises national and international clients across industries with a focus on value creation through technology, machine learning, and automation.
- Email: email@example.com
Wendy Anderson, Director Digital Strategy
- Wendy has 10+ years of experience in digital transformation & investment projects. She has experience working in various financial services roles on Wall Street, as well as consulting across industries such as telecommunication, consumer, fashion, and real estate.
- Prior to OMMAX, Wendy worked for 5 years at BCG in New York and Munich in the areas of strategy consulting and product management.
- She holds a master's degree from Columbia University and an MBA degree from New York University Stern School of Business.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Markus Ketterer, Director Digital Strategy
- Markus has 12+ years proven track record of successfully implementing strategic digital growth initiatives across several industries.
- Prior to OMMAX, he has been working as a Director Global Marketing & Communication at Bizerba.
- He has strong expertise in all aspects of digital operations consistently in all marketing channels. His comprehensive skill set includes sales media creation and campaign concept development to drive business success.
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Stefan Sambol, Partner at OMMAX sees the new hires as a milestone for the consultancy's continued growth trajectory: "We are delighted to have gained new colleagues with a very diverse background. This sharpens our profile on our way to becoming the leading digital consultancy in Europe. We can thus offer our international clients even better digital solutions."
About OMMAX – bUILDING Digital LEADERS
OMMAX is a fast-growing digital strategy consultancy in Europe, specializing in digital M&A transactions, strategy consulting and sustainable digital value creation. Over the last 10 years, OMMAX realized 200+ M&A deals, with >€15B deal value and 700+ international value creation projects for leading private equity firms and "Mittelstand" companies in the areas of digital strategy, operational excellence, advanced data analytics, tech and automation. As a frontrunner for holistic data-driven strategy consulting and end-to-end execution of digital solutions, OMMAX is the leading consultancy within the European Private Equity and "Mittelstand" sector, specialized as both the architect and the executor of digital solutions.
Do you want to know more about our experience in transaction advisory? Get in touch!